Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm itching to sew!!!

I've only done a few sewing projects, and nothing too insane. I got a sewing machine for Christmas two years ago, and have used it only a handful of times: Shortening this, smaller-izing this, sewing these, and making this cute bow! Probably two other times too, but I don't have a post about it.

Anyways, when I get a few hours and some fabric, these are some of the things that I'm DYING to make!

via

via

via

via
For Kaylee's baby boy (:
via

via

via

via
via
tutorial
via
For Kay's baby too.. Except I'd sew mine.


Apparently I need to learn how to make quilts, seeing almost half of these are quilts. Like Mother, like daughter, right? (Love you, Ma!) And if you don't know my Mother, she's one of the craftiest people in the world, and has about 20 handmade quilts (or more!) and entire downstairs basement dedicated to crafting. She's awesome.

So yeah, let's all hope I can get some time to make these, because let's be honest, EVERYTHING'S SO DANG CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment