Saturday, March 16, 2013

The other front room.. finally cleaned and put together!!

I can't tell you how excited I am to have both of our front rooms spotless and all decorated for the time being!! We're having my huge family dinner at our house tomorrow, so we spent a good portion of today cleaning our brains out. But it was worth it!! Here's our other front room:





Dex was hugging Cody.. So cute!

I just love the heck out of him (:
We went up to Brigham City today to see my good friend Megan.. who recently eloped! It was so good to see her, since the last time was at mine and Cody's wedding!
I should have gotten a picture of me and her today.. but I didn't! What was I thinking?! 
I just love her! I wish she didn't live 2 hours away!

2 comments:

  1. NICE pictures again!!! Cute of Dex hugging Cody!! And I absolutely LOVE all of your origami......especially those hanging over your TV!! You guys are so colorful, and definately have a happy, FUN house!! Miss you!!!
    PS....it LOOKS GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming Shaylin! It was so good to see you! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete