Thursday, September 13, 2012

Another sewing project!

 

I have had this vest for a while now, and although it is ADORABLE, I hardly ever wear it because it's way too long.. all they way over my butt? No thank you! So I got ready early yesterday, put it on, and was planning on taking it off when I left for school and thought.. "No! Just shorten it!" Duh. I should have done this the moment I bought it.
 So I took it up 2 inches across the entire bottom, sewed it with the most simple, basic stitch, and it already looks so much better!
Thumbs up for shorter vests!

And the front
 And it only took about 5 minutes! So I was able to keep it on for the rest of the day and be happy wearing it!

Be prepared to see a few more "shortening" posts because I have a few more items in my closet that really need the help!

2 comments: