Wednesday, March 20, 2013

We sold our car!!!!

You guys.. I can't tell you how excited I am about this!! (We sold the green car, not our new one.. just by the way)

This was Cody's car, which used to be his ex-girlfriend's.. And she's from Puyallup, WA too.. Small world, huh?! Anyways, I asked if he wanted pictures of him selling his car, and he said "No. I don't get attached to cars." So I took pictures anyways. With my high-quality cellular telephone. Because I can't post an entire post about how much I loved my car and not give Cody's car even a picture in a post!!

We had it on KSL for about 3 1/2 months with only a few calls on it, and had 2 people > < that close to buying, but not going through with it. WHAT A ROLLER-COASTER!

We ended up selling it to one of Austin's friends (Austin is Cody's youngest brother) and it was just so absolutely perfect!!

So here he is. His name is Squirtless because he couldn't go faster than 30mph on a slight incline to save his life. He has absolutely ghetto trim that Cody loved, and his heater doesn't work. Awesome AC though! He was good to us, and it was fun having him in our family.. Rest in peace.. in Daniel's hands (guy that bought the car)..

Making sure everything looks good under the hood!

Goodbye Squirtless!!

Told you they were high quality pictures!! I wish I could give a ton of pictures of our memories with him, but I only have a 3.

Squirtless brought Dexter home!! 

Squirtless allowed me to be super pale with dark hair and didn't even make fun of me!

Squirtless was also so very kind and drove us up many-a-canyon to go hiking.
And he had a tiny shining moment in this blog post

So, goodbye Squirtless! Cody loved you!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you can make a fun post about just about anything! If it's Daniel R. I know the car will have many more fun adventures, and quite a story to tell. Until then.....farewell Squirtless. ;)

    ReplyDelete