Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Dearest Humperdink

I can't believe it's been a whole year since you left me!! I think about you on a regular basis, especially when I hear a car go by with really amazing bass, like you. I really hope you're still doing well and you're being treated nicely by the nice Mexican family that took you. You should know that we're doing well, and that your brother, Squirtless, left our family as well, and we have a new beauty that's taking care of us, and his name is Squirtful (He's super fast :).

I really wish this wasn't my last memory of you,

But alas, that's how it had to happen. I miss your cute decal, and really wish I could think of something to put on the back of Squirtful that represented both Cody and I.. If you read this and have any suggestions, send them my way, will you Humperdink? (But don't be biased and say we should get another peace sign.. That was mine and your thing)

I keep hoping that one of these days I'll see you driving around town, but it's been a year without any sightings, so I'm starting to lose hope.

Anyways, Cody and I say hi, and again, I really hope you're doing well. Happy one year anniversary with your new owners!!

Love, Shaylin.

No comments:

Post a Comment