Monday, July 22, 2013

Dexter in a sink.

I gave Dexter a bath the other day because he gets into the most random things when he goes in our yard. I don't know what it is, but it stinks and is goopey in some spots, and then turns brown and hard. And it's gross. Anyways, he was in need of a bath, so I gave him one. And when I took him out, I wrapped him in his towel and was trying to dry him off, but it's hard to do with a puppy that just wants to climb right up onto your shoulder and then jump out of the bathroom. So I was wanting to put him down so I could towel dry him some more, but I didn't want him running around the house getting everything wet.

And my only solution at the time was to put him in the sink. I wasn't sure how he would react, but I did it anyways. Turns out, he kinda liked it! He just sat there, looking and sniffing around, and it was the cutest thing. But of course I didn't have my camera with me, so I picked Dexter up, walked to the front room, grabbed my camera, and headed back to the bathroom. I made sure to have the camera ready as soon as I put him in the sink to capture what I just saw, and that's how I got these:




I had to stop taking pictures though, because this started to happen:
 He was gonna jump. And although he probably would have be fine, I didn't want to risk it.

There's just something about black and white pictures of my wet pup that I love so much.

........................................................................................................................................................................
On a totally unrelated note, "scheduling posts" on my blog has been a recent obsession of mine. I first realized I could do it about two weeks ago, and I've been finding reasons and topics to post blogs about, just so I can space them out throughout the week. Like today, I've scheduled 5 posts to be posted between now (Wednesday night) and Monday (which is most likely today for you, since that's when I've scheduled this post to air) except for one more PLT (Project Life Thursday) which won't post until next Thursday (my birthday!!). I used to always get in moods where I would write tons of blog posts about the most random things, and hit "publish" one after another. But this way, I can make it look like I am a normal blogger that blogs on a regular basis. PSYCH! You should try it out. Even if you can't think of things to post. Just make up something. It's the coolest thing.

Anyways, I should probably get to sleep now.. Cody's been out for about an hour, but I couldn't fall asleep. Probably because I knew I needed to schedule more posts! Good night, blog world!

No comments:

Post a Comment