Tuesday, April 2, 2013

2 more weeks of school.

Technically 2 and a half, since it's only Tuesday. But let's just say I had somewhat of a panic attack when I heard this news today. I guess I could have done the math by myself, and I knew the semester was coming to an end soon, but 2 and a half weeks away!?! I have so much work to do, it's not even funny! So besides this post, and probably a few more when I get tired of doing homework, I'll be MIA from the entire world until I finish. And when I say finish, I mean, I'M GOING TO BE FREAKING GRADUATING, SO I WON'T HAVE ANYMORE SCHOOL TO GO TO OR HOMEWORK TO DO!!!!!! To say I'm excited is an understatement, BY FAR!

You guys. This is going to be awesome. Pray for me that I can finish all of my homework and tests and final projects and portfolios in time. And that I don't pull all of my hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment