Monday, June 4, 2012

Job

Well, the job that I was so excited about having.. that's over! It just wasn't right for me. I can't sit in a cubicle all day getting yelled at by angry customers, and having to defend the lame and shady company that I was working for. My boss was absolutely horrible and made me feel like an idiot if I ever asked her any questions. I was coming home upset and mad, and I'd have to go to bed around 9:30 to be able to wake up at 5 to get to work on time. And when Cody doesn't get home until around 6 or 7, that's not NEARLY enough time to be together! So I went in this morning, and quit that hell of a job! And I already feel a million times better! I washed all the dishes and cleaned the whole kitchen, cleaned our room, made the bed, did 4 loads of laundry, ate some food, and started an exercise routine! (My oldest brother is in the Air Force and just posted a 14 week workout to get ready for boot camp.. although I'm not joining the Air Force, it's a way good and simple workout!) I really hope I stick to it, because.. well, I freaking need to get in shape.

Anyways, I'm off to make some dinner and find some healthy recipes for dinners this week!

And, now that I don't have a job again, I'll be posting more regularly... hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. aww i love it! so glad you got to get caught back up on house work! hahaha funny how you miss that? at work i can think of a million things i need adn want to clean but i'm stuck here. lol

    ReplyDelete