Monday, April 16, 2012

Today

My favorite picture of us, on our honeymoon, first day of the cruise.
I'm missing my husband. He's just at work, and he'll be home around 5 or 6 tonight, but today is a lot harder to be away from him than normal.. and it started last night. Usually we watch a movie to fall asleep, cuddle for a while and then roll over when we're ready to actually sleep. But last night, I rolled over and had the biggest longing to be held in his arms. And of course he's amazing and let me fall asleep in his arms, fully embraced by him, and it was barely enough to keep me from crying. Why was I even about to cry? I don't know, but I missed him even when I was right next to him. And this morning he went to work, and I to school, and I hated it! I wish we lived in a world where we didn't have to go to work all day JUST to make money in order to live. It's so dumb! Luckily he loves his job, so it's a little easier for him, and I have a million house chores and other things to keep me busy, but it's just not enough sometimes. So I'm sitting in my bed, looking through all of our pictures together, & listening to my 3 most favorite songs ever on repeat. (Giving It Away - Mae; You - Switchfoot; Blind - Lifehouse)


On a happier note, I started my day off with a prayer (which is good cause I usually forget... :/) and I hit just about every green light, and the UVU shuttle bus was there waiting for me when I got to school and when I got out of class! No waiting at all!! Please go fast, day.. I need to be with my husband again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh i've TOTALLY done this! I cried the day Josh started school for the first time that we were out here. I sometimes cry because I really really want to cuddle and Josh will try to but i'm never close enough so I just cry. I also cry because I don't want to go to bed I just want to lay awake with him all night. I've cried over almost everything, even him going to the bathroom and leaving me. I totally know what you mean! I'm glad you hit all green lights! lol Oh yeah and totally steal my menu idea, it's SO much easier. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete