Friday, April 27, 2012

Finished Heart

The heart that I made the other day out of book pages is done! I didn't want it to just say "Lovely" like the picture I saw on Pinterest, but "I'll love you forever".. So, I made it say just that! 
The cursive lettering is not very straight or good looking, but I used this tutorial, and when I left them to dry, they popped up in weird ways.. And I halved the recipe, but next time I do it, or for future reference, maybe put a heavy object on top of the words when you're leaving it to dry? Probably a glass bowl or something that will be less likely to stick to the glue.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that looks awesome!!! i don't think it's crooked at all. you did an amazing job!! I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE
    ! (oh we are babysitting a family for a week so I don't have all my recipes on me, i didn't forget i'll get them to you next week or something. sorry to keep you waiting! )

    ReplyDelete