Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Going on vacation!

You guys, I'm so excited to take a little break! This weekend, Cody and I are headed down to Nevada for a relaxing couple of days. We really wanted to go to California with a group of friends, but I'm already struggling with walking for long distances (hello, hip pain!) and I didn't want to be a burden. Plus, this week is Spring Break for UVU so Cody doesn't have to miss any class! We are taking work off on Friday and heading down early in the morning to get the most out of our day as possible!
Honeymoon to Mexico
We booked our hotel through hotwire.com and got a great deal on a hotel about 30 minutes away from the strip, which is nice because we really just want to enjoy the nice weather, but we are going to walk around the strip for a little while, but then we'll get to leave the hustle and bustle and go back to peace and quiet.

Cody's birthday is also this weekend, so it's serving as a birthday trip as well as a little babymoon! I wish it could be longer, but hey.. I'll take what I can get! And, it's supposed to be in the high 70s and even in the 80s when we're there, so that definitely doesn't hurt!

Anyways, I'm excited. Even if it was poopy weather and we don't end up doing anything, we'll at least get to relax, which is totally worth it all for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment