Monday, July 16, 2012

It's the little things that make me smile so big(:

Like this adorable picture frame!! I got it from Bunco last week, printed out a picture of Cody and I from Mexico and put it on our little table right next to our front door, and I seriously LOVE IT!! I love it right next to the temple that lights up, I love the picture, I love the words on the frame.. It's weird how much I'm obsessed with it, but I really am!! I love decorating my house and after seeing so many things that didn't look good, I LOVE when I find the thing that REALLY WORKS!!
It probably doesn't seem much to you, but just pretend to party with me in my excitement!! (:

2 comments:

  1. fine you convinced me: i love it! yay! it looks so cute, i love cute little sayings like that1 i really want a temple like that one...where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone gave it to us for our wedding! It's made out of clear beads! It's super cool!

      Delete