Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Here are my thoughts, on a nice little platter (:

It's a good thing I took pictures of the tree yesterday, because sometime last night it fell over! Half of the ornaments are down now.. So stupid.. So we have to do the whole thing all over again. I have enough on my plate!! Haha, kidding. But I have 4 finals done, and I have 2 more to go! One today at 3 and another tomorrow at 1 and then I'M SO FREAKING DONE! I must say though, it's been a pretty dang good semester! I had awesome teachers and I should be getting all (or mostly) A's!

I'm hosting bunco at my house tomorrow night, and I'm so excited! It might be a tight squeeze, but it's going to be so fun!!

Okay, I don't know if any of you have been watching Pretty Little Liars, and I don't know why I ever started, but I got hooked and I can't stop watching it. Anyways, it's so freaking intense!! You really should start watching it, especially since it's most likely winter break for you! (Or you don't have school to worry about at all anyways, so it's even better!) It's super cheesy and drama-y for the first little bit.. well I guess for all of it, but you'll probably get hooked and that won't matter anymore.

Anyways, I'm going to Washington in one week from today!! We'll fly in at 10:25am and then Kaylee and Sean will be there at noon, and we'll be on our way to our house!

What else.. I'm thinking about expanding my works in my etsy shop.. maybe some headwraps.. leg warmers.. boot cuffs..? I guess we'll see! Here was my first attempt at a head wrap.. it's huge, and comfy, and I love it. And it has a bow, so how can you go wrong with that?



We got Dexter these little bells that we hang down from the doorknobs so that he can tell us when he needs to go outside because he usually just sits there without making any noise, and he learned after like the second time that we showed him how to do it! We're so proud of him! Anyways, if the screen door is closed when he's ready to come back inside, he just jumps up so we can see him, and it's one of the cutest sights I've ever seen (:
 We also got him this little jacket, and IT is one of the cutest things I've ever seen (Haha, how many things can I say that about?) I'll try to get better pictures another day.. he wasn't having it this day.


Haha, he's such a gangster!

Anyways, HAPPY WEDNESDAY! It's 12-12-12, so that's cool. Make it a good one!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that's awful about your tree!! i can't believe that. i'm sorry! :( yay for bunco and OH MY GOSH that head wrap is SOOOOO cute! I think you should totally expand your etsy shop AND i think you should go to boutiques around provo and ask if you can sell them in there...oh and you're right that little jacket is cute for your dog! there. i said it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Dexter is so hard core!! Also, I LOVE the head wrap thingy!
    ps...I won't be mad at all if you make a cute car seat cover for me or a cute wrap thing for breast feeding :)

    ReplyDelete