Friday, February 17, 2012

Word of advice: .. and other random words.

Do NOT watch Cake Boss after going to the gym. You will end up making 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies.. and eating half of the batch of dough before it even gets to the oven.

On another note, I'm really frustrated. I follow Elise Blaha's blog, and she inspires me like no other!! But I don't have enough time to do all the stuff that comes into my head when I look at her blog, and it's irritating!! Can't I just forget about school, cleaning my house, and life all together and just create things?!?! Please, oh please?!

Like this Project Life thing she's started.. I'm going to do it! I hate scrapbooking, which is why I started doing Altered Books a few years back.. But then I stopped doing that because it takes a lot more time than I've had access to lately. But this project is absolutely perfect for me! Print off a few pictures, write a couple words, and you have a beautiful book that holds memories that might be forgotten in a few years. I. AM. SOOOOOO excited to start this!! I just need to find a way to make a couple bucks to buy it so I don't have to spend our money and feel bad about it (:

Also, Friday's have a completely new meaning now that I'm married to my favorite person in the entire world. Friday's mean that yes, I have to say goodbye to him in the morning, but when he comes home, HE'S HOME FOR THE WEEKEND!! I get to spend every second with him from 4:25ish until the following Monday! Love love love it!

Happy weekend everyone! Grab your lovely and do something amazingly simple and fun!

1 comment:

  1. Shaylin! I love doing projects too. We should get together & let our creative juices flow sometime.

    ReplyDelete