Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pregnancy update!

I am just loving being pregnant! I love seeing my body change and seeing how differently I'm eating because baby is telling me it's opinions! (I rarely crave sweets and sugar now... weird, huh?) I know I've said this before, but I feel so lucky to have my first pregnancy be an easy one (so far, anyways!). I bought my first pair of maternity jeans yesterday, and they're pretty fantastic! I also have two maternity shirts, and I don't understand why so many people don't like them!

Anyways, I took my first belly picture at 13 weeks, and now that I'm 17 weeks, it's crazy to see the difference between then and now! Also, in every one of the pictures, I'm wearing a striped shirt. I think I need more variety in my closet.



You can't see them very well, but these are the new maternity jeans!  
We have an appointment to find out the gender on January 14th, and it can't come soon enough! I want a girl, Cody wants a boy, but of course we'll both be happy with either one!

No comments:

Post a Comment