Saturday, December 7, 2013

15 weeks and some things to remember

Baby and I are officially 15 weeks along and happy as can be! Some changes in the week have been: I'm peeing all the time! Like 8-10 potty breaks as opposed to the maybe 5 I used to take. Also, I can no longer suck in. It's the weirdest feeling! I always thought it'd feel like I was growing because I'm pregnant, but it really just feels like I'm getting fat. Now that I realize what's going on, I don't mind anymore (:

I downloaded the A Beautiful Mess app and created this little guy to remember my size this far along.


Another thing that isn't new, is the pain in my hip. It's on my left side and is constantly hurting me to the point where sometimes I start limping! Kaylee told me to sit on a tennis ball and roll it out, but that doesn't always work. I really have been so lucky with this whole pregnancy though, so I'm not complaining, I'm just documenting (: Now I'm off to do nothing but stay inside and get warm! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment