Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Music

Oh Christmas songs... you get me every year. But because Cody won't let me decorate our house until after Thanksgiving, I'm trying to stay away from Christmas music until then too. But I fell into the trap today. I was listening to country music when all of a sudden, Carrie Underwood was singing a Christmas song. Now I don't know about you, but I just can't change the radio station when she comes on, no matter what she's singing, so I listened to the whole thing. And then right after that, one of my absolute favorite Christmas songs came on... Feliz Navidad. When that song comes on, I'm dancing! I just can't help it, it's a dang good song!


Anyways, I'm going to try to be better this next week, but as soon as we get home, the decorations are coming up and the music is going to be on! I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment