Friday, August 2, 2013

I have a tendency to become obsessed...

With songs, memories, activities, pictures, meals.. you name it, I've been obsessed with it before.

I'll find one song and listen to it over and over and over and over (Kaylee, remember this song? Haha)



and for those of you that aren't Kaylee, this was one of the songs that I was obsessed with and listened to AT LEAST 5 times in a row before moving on to a different song when I was living with Kaylee. She wasn't a fan. I even got the sheet music to play it on the piano!

I was obsessed with one breakfast meal (and then another) of two over-easy eggs with salt and pepper on them, eaten with two pieces of toast with butter on them. YUM! Then a little while later, I had a blueberry bagel with mixed berry cream cheese and hot chocolate (very healthy, right?!) and ate that for about 2 weeks straight. No wonder I don't like eating breakfast very often.. I find something I like and eat it to death until I'm completely sick of it!

And the reason for this post.. pictures. I'll find a picture, from our engagements, bridals, wedding day, honeymoon.. whatever, and I'll edit it, and all of a sudden, it's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. So I set is as my desktop picture, I'll send it to my phone for the background, and I'll put it as my Facebook cover picture.


I loved this picture when I first saw it, but it was a little blurry, the lighting wasn't very good, and it just wasn't amazing. But I loved Cody and I in it, and the feel of it, but I didn't know what else to do with it, other than look at it every now and then and admire the beauty of it. So, it sat in my iPhoto for 2 years, when all of a sudden I got the idea to lighten it, and turn it to black and white...



and BAM! Just like that, I can't stop looking at it!! I'm contemplating ordering it in 11x14 and putting in on our gallery wall and replacing the far left photo of our "first look", because let's be honest, it would look awesome there.

Also, am I the only crazy one that thinks painting our TV would be awesome?!? ...Probably..

But I can't decide if it's a good idea to get rid of that picture because the balance would be off.. There would now be three pictures of the two of us, and one ginormous picture of only me.. but there wouldn't be a picture where Cody was the focus. Do other people think like this too? Or am I just crazy?!

Side note: I think I am just crazy. I do the laundry here, 
and you know how there are hangers with the little hooks 
in them, and then hangers that are just smooth? I felt bad
using all the ones with hooks on them because I didn't think
it was fair to Cody..  Like, I was having a serious issue with it
for about 2 hours until Cody got home, and he told me to stop
 stressing and just give him the smooth ones, because they're
easier for him to get his shirts off, haha!

Anyways, if you have any suggestions, let me know! I'll probably enlist the help of my mom and Jaycee on this one too because, yanno, they're here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment