Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dexter's Diaries

Hello everyone.. I'm Dexter, I guess.. Mom and Dad gave me about 20 different names last night, and they said they're going to keep this one... but we'll see.

Mom came and got me yesterday, and took me away from my Dad, brother's and sister.. I didn't like that. Then she tried putting me in a kennel, but I just wanted to be on her lap. We got "home", so she called it, and at first, I didn't like it at all! The yard was too big and scary, the neighbor's dogs were mean and made me run inside and hide.

I did go potty outside though, which made Mom and Dad really happy, so I'll keep doing that (:

My favorite things to do in this new house are:
-Whine.. because I'm sad and in a confusing place.
-Curl up in a ball on the couch next to Mom while she either does homework, or watched Bones.
-Sit on Mom or Dad's lap when we're in the car.
-Give kisses to Mom and Dad!

I really like my parents, and I like my new home, but I'm just shy so they think I don't like it. I can't wait to run around in the yard and wrestle with Daddy! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment