Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dinner & Movie

Cody and I are so lucky to have some really amazing friends! A couple of them, Taylor & Lance, had been asking us to have dinner and hang out with them for quite a while now, but our schedules just wouldn't work together! So last night we finally did something! We all went to Cafe Rio and ate some of theeeee most delicious food on the planet. We got to talking, and 2 hours later, we realized we were still in the restaurant! So we headed over to their cute apartment and decided to watch a movie.. The genre that we were looking for was Action, and all three of them kept saying how good the movie "The A-Team" was, and to me, the first thought that popped into my head was "Spy Kids"! I'm not going to lie, I judge movies very strongly by their title, and if the title sounds lame or the cover looks too.. weird, I have the hardest time watching it! But boyyy was I wrong about this one! Nothing like Spy Kids (: It was thee funniest action movie I've ever seen!! And the action was very well done too!!


TheATeam_11.jpg


Needless to say, it was a very successful double date night (: THANKS Taylor and Lance!

1 comment:

  1. It's you two who are awesome! We had so much fun Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete