Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bunco

You guys.. BUNCO IS SO AWESOME!! I'm so glad Ashlee and Aubree invited me to join their little group a while ago! It's one of my favorite things every month to look forward to! If you are bored or need one day out a week with some girls and play a game that will possibly give you a heart attack from suspense, then you need to start your own Bunco group! We do it every 2nd Thursday of the month, and it's hosted at a different girl's house almost everytime. We have table snacks and then a mid-way snack. We each bring a $10 prize, and then we all leave with a $10 prize, either our own or one that someone else brought! It's the perfect way to pamper yourself or your house once a month for cheap! Here are a few of the bunco prizes that I've come home with!
This was today's win (: I've been wanting this watch for a while, it's only $10.88 from Walmart!! And yes, I took my own prize.. I got 4 buncos!!

Super cute candle holders!!

Family is forever sign!

Adorable picture frame!!

Centerpiece that is usually on our coffee table, but it has tons of games on it right now.

Food scale!! I love this thing!! I use it for measuring how heavy my packages are when I'm sending out scarves... It's so perfect!!

Lovely earring holder!! As you can see, I'm not very good at putting my earrings back on here.. They're all on my end table!
If you aren't convinced by now.. Well, I don't know what will do the trick. Maybe that you can meet new people, learn a new game, and get really really excited over and over and have permission to scream in excitement?

1 comment:

  1. Yikes i'm BEHIND! I don't work at a computer anymore so I never think to get on here.

    Love the cute watch!!
    Love your pictures for you life book!!
    LOVE the new car!! Congrats!!!
    So sorry about the AWFUL drive home. I know y'all made it fun but still that stinks.

    Y"ALLS ARE THE CUTEST THINGS EvER! I love how sweet y'all are to each other and how happy you are about EVERYTHING! Is it all the fun colors that make you so happy? Like all the time? hahah.

    Oh congrats on almost a year! I can't believe it's been THAt long-so weird! I'll be married 3 years in 4 months-so weird! Sorry i'm behind but I hope this long comment makes up!

    ReplyDelete